Sunday, December 10, 2017

Water World

Hi, just took a long nap today and it was quite an experience. It began that I started to have massive amount of loud sounds, I was very conscious and I could move my vibrations with my thought and the noise got louder and or more silent based on the control of the vibrations. I thought that I should try to get an OBE but nothing happened no matter what I did, for a while I tried to control my vibrations to help me get out of body until I just popped out and stood at the end of the bed.


I walked downstairs and tried to be aware of what was happening but I really did not get any focus on what I was looking at. Anyhow I thought that I should try to think of something else than be in this physical earth so I thought I might try to think of a planet that got any life but different of earth. I started to fly through like a hole and I could not figure out if I was flying up or down because the sense of direction was a little bit strange. I flew through the hole and popped out of a water geyser and I saw a world that was full of water, nothing but water. As I was flying above the water I could not see any skies only the sun, the atmosphere was like on earth but the air was very clear and the skies where blue. As I was watching the sea I saw these geyser and large circles of bubbles like it is almost like a geyser going to blow, but these water geysers that blew was large and moved like a large U, like the gravity of the planet strange. As I was flying under and over the geysers, it was really fun and as I was looking down I saw a large strange creature under the water, it was much larger than an big airplane and it was dark so I could not see it properly even tho the water was very clear and blue. I was thinking that the creature was probably so dark because it is near the surface and the dark skin might be a protection mechanism from the sun, just like our own skin that turns black while we are outside a long time. I saw the outlines of the creature and the head was pointed and had a slick body just like an airplane and the sides of the creature had like a small wings but nothing like an airplane, the creature moved slowly. I thought that these pockets of bubbles might be some kind of food source for the creature because it was moving around it. Finally I got home and I felt myself move back into my body and my consciousnesses was getting higher and higher until I was aware of my body.

I was quite excited about this experience because the feeling of this planet was so much fun and the beauty of it was just like a exotic beach, even tho there where no land in sight and I could not see to the bottom of the water or sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment