Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Proof Project - First try

I made my self a new project, the project is to prove the OBE actually happenes, something tangible something that can help me understand how this actually works, I´m not second guessing my experiences but I just want some physical or something that I can give me some scientific prof for my self. I am in most cases skeptic so I really need something that can help me under stand how things work. I can can be ignorant and just say to myself that these experiences are truth and nothing but the truth, but I will not be ignorant so I must get these answers.

I will post the proofs or none proofs here.

1. First try


Took a nap today and had the vibrations, I new that I was going out so I just waited until I was out, I thought of my room and I popped out. Few seconds later I thought about the project and of course I did not prepare anything to prove to myself that it is actually happening. So I thought of try to look at my self and see my position in the bed. I then thought of trying to go to the kitchen and see the objects there and try to remember them. I was in the kitchen an notified to myself a few objects and then I saw something on the stove like a greenish goo, I thought then what is this and this goo should not be there. I woke up and thought about the experience and here are the results


  • Failed : In the experience I was laying on my back, face pointing to the right but I knew just before I got the vibrations that I was laying on my stomach with the face pointing to the left.
  • Failed : I was not in my own home but in my old home which I moved from about 15 years ago and the table with the objects was the old table. I went downstairs and confirmed one object that I already knew that was in the kitchen but it was not on the table.
  • Failed : There was no green goo on the stove
  • Failed : The table had multiple objects that I have already put there
Conclusion 
For the first try everything failed, the strangest thing that the old home really did feel like my home and was not living anywhere else. Even tho everything failed, does not mean that these experiences are just hallucinations or some physical things happening in the brain, there can be many explanations for these experiences. But this got me really depressed for a while, but I´m not going to give up, there will be more experiences that I will try to prove to myself that this is really happening. 

Now I need to plan something on how I will do this, check for objects in the kitchen is a good one but that really does not help me. I will figure something out.

Until next time, bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment