Sunday, September 20, 2015

Thought my daughter had the flu

Last night I had an OBE experience three times in a row. The first one I was just going to sleep and I had this vibrations through out my body, I knew instantly that I was having an out of body experience, I just waited until the vibrations subsided and I floated out. I actually felt the feeling of the separation from my physical body. I knew that I was out of my body and I wanted to see myself asleep, I turned around and saw myself. I thought that this was boring and I wanted to fly out and above the skies, I flew straight up through the roof and for a few seconds I also felt that this was boring because I have already done this so many times. Suddenly I woke up in my body. I waited for a few seconds to see if I would get the vibrations again and it came back, I waited again and finally popped out of my body, I thought I might try again to go somewhere else. I went through the window and started to fly somewhere but I did not know where. I was getting too used to this and I wanted to to something exciting and learn something, but few seconds of flying I was back into my body. Again I wanted to see if I got the vibrations and waited, and yes it started again but this time it was very fast and I was out of my body in a matter of seconds. I stood there out of my body in the middle of the room thinking of what I wanted to do so I thought of a the old man that I had met in previous experiences, I also felt that my awareness was not completely 100% I was loosing consciousness and drifting to sleep so I thought about it very hard to maintain awareness and succseeded. That evening my daughter complained about her stomach so I was aware if she would puke I needed to snap into my body and go to her to help. While out of my body and I was thinking of that old man I had already met before I heard this noise in the hall so I snapped quickly back into my body and opened my physical eyes to check if something was wrong, but then I noticed that it was just the dog moving from the sofa to the floor. But the sound that I heard while I was out of body was like a puke sound so it got me worried that my daughter was puking in her room. It was strange and confusing to think that it was a puke sound. It made me think how the mind can influence hearing. I did not attempt to go out of body again this time, I felt to exhausted. The morning after my daughter was fine and did not complain or anything, she was OK and did not have the flu, she just had a stomach problem last evening.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome next time you have an outer body experience how about you connect with your daughter in other words visit your daughter and try to take that energy out of her stomach that is causing her stomach pain

    ReplyDelete