Thursday, August 7, 2014

They don't want me there!

I was woke up in the middle of the night, I don´t know what time it was but I knew that it was dark out site. I felt the vibrations through out my body but it was very short and I knew I could try to pop out of my body. Within a few seconds I was out and I was floating outside my old house that I lived in, I don´t know why I was there. Just bellow me was the sea and I could see my old house even tho it was dark out site. I decided to check if I was dreaming or actually having an OBE so I tried to focus on myself and see if I was fully aware and I was. I looked around and thought to my self what to do, I got excited and started to fly around, I flew above the skies and looked up and saw the stars. There where so many stars and I wanted to fly as high as I could to touch the stars. As I flew higher and higher I felt this sensation that I was going somewhere else rather to space and I noticed that I was not on this earth or even in space. I don´t know how to explain it but it was like I was in some other dimension. I tried to check if someone where there and I knew someone was there but I could not see them, the only thing I could see was like waves of the sea if I would be looking down on them, but all it was all around me. I tried to reach out for someone to interact with or chat but as soon as I felt someone coming the thing or what ever it was told me I should go back, but I did not want to go back. I was pushed back and I was back at the place where my old home was but few hundred meters away and I was falling down into the sea bellow me. I woke up. I tried again to have an OBE and I did but it only lasted for few seconds, I tried again and again and each time it only lasted for few seconds so I just stopped trying and went to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. You experience answers my all time question why spiritualist could never have visited other planets and your experience proves that during OBE you are actually in other dimention or plain ........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also heard from many experienced spiritualists that when they fly upward they actually crossed into an other beautifull world and this is not just one world these worlds are pilled on top of each other every world is diffrent from other and you have to keep flying upward to visit other worlds ..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing these precious experiences with us.... love to hear more from you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sorry for late response, I have been working alot for the past months so there has not been much time for blogging anything. So hopefully I will continue with blog. I have been writing a book for the past few years but never gotten to publish it.

      Delete