Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weird experience

I was asleep woke up at my parents house, thought I was just waking up and it was quite natural and I forgot that I was asleep at my house. So I started to walk around but there was something was wrong but I did not quite get a hold of what was wrong. I started to think about aliens, and I did not know why. They looked angry but did not feel angry, the alien faces was like they where angry.  I was on a table and started to feel the same thing as when happens when I start to get an out of body experience, the electric feeling through the body. I did not like this, so suddenly I was at home at my parents and it was still weird because I thought I was not asleep but awake.  After a few moments thinking about this I just snapped to my body at home.  I thought as I awoke, this was some kind of lucid dreaming but it was quite weird because I was awake and I did not really control what was happening because sometimes when I get a lucid dreaming I can control what I do, like I know that I´m asleep. But this time was something around me doing something. Was just weird experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment