Thursday, July 26, 2012

Something new happened

Was reading a book and was getting tired and was going to bed to try to sleep.  But while I was laying in my bed I thought, it would be great to have an OBE right now, but I´m so tired that I just want to go to sleep.  While I was thinking that fully conscious and wide awake I started to feel something in my body, my eyes where open and I started to think what was going on.  I just tried to focus on this feeling and what it was doing, it started from my feet like a trembling or my feet was having a heart attack, thumping 100miles a second, but not in the sense that it was hurting but like the shaking feeling was surrounded around my feet.  It grew more and more until I did not feel my feet but rather my astral body, it started to go upwards and stopped at my chest.  The shaking feeling in my legs where gone but the shaking feeling had moved to my chest and from there to my hands, my chest was shaking like I have never felt before, but not in the physical sense and my hands where extending forward and backwards, up and down like floating but still with this shaking feeling.  After that the shaking feeling started to extend to my head and I felt my head moving up and down similar if I would be weightless.  Next the back like someone was pushing my right shoulder very hard but not like it was hurting.  It was like it was pushing and then not pushing going back and forth etc.

But I was so tired that I did not have the energy to focus on these tremblings, shakings, thumps or what ever it was so I fell asleep. This experience I have never experienced before, I have experienced like I was weightless while in OBE state, but not fully awake with my eyes open like I was.

If someone knows what this could be, please don´t hesitate to let me know. Just going to browse the Internet if I could find someone that has had similar experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment