Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The actual difference

Those who are thinking about OBE and willing to try it out there are few things you will notice and is the difference between the awaking state, obe state, dreaming and lucid dreaming.  There are big differences between these states.  When you are in awaking state you will notice that you are actually awake believe it or not :), you will also notice when you are dreaming that some of the dreams feel different than being awake, you have probably dream´t before so you will know the difference, lucid dreaming is like a dream but you can actually control the dream and you feel as same as when you are dreaming.  But in OBE state you feel more alive than ever, in some instances in my experience I get confused if my awaking state is true reality or the OBE state is the true reality because the OBE state is so extremely real and I´m not able to compare it with the dreaming state. It is very hard to explain but when in OBE state you feel such euphoria of being alive that is even hard to compare to the awaking state, so when I wake up after being OBE it is like my body is a jail of not being truly free. But I know that there are people who have been able to achieve this euphoria while in the physical, I don´t know how it is done but I think that could be very hard to do because we are so attached to the materialistic things such as we survive on money, food, medicine, water etc.

I´m not in hurry to experience this euphoria as some people say while in physical. I have two daughters that I love with all my heart and that is enough euphoria for me.

3 comments:

  1. Since the few OBEs I´ve had are too short I feel them more like a dream. I´d need a longer one to maybe feel the euphoria you mentioned. However I can say I’m super happy to be “jailed” in my physical body. I enjoy this life a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not know how to express it other than to be jailed. The feeling that I have when I´m OBE in most cases they feel like as I´m more alive and awake than I´m in the physical body. Some cases they feel similar to dream but then I do not have as much control as I would like. Yes I´m enjoying my life also, I´m not saying that the physical is a jail, but rather a limited material reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've told plenty of people that when having an OBE it feels 10 times more real than this physical existence could ever be. I think it's because we're not held back by the limits of our 5 senses. I feel "jailed" too but I guess it's because I've experienced "the other". It just feels like we get limited by the 5 senses and probably delusioned because of it.

    ReplyDelete