Sunday, February 9, 2014

Nap time on the sofa

Today I was tired so I just got a little nap and it was over 1 hour nap, but in that time I had few obe experiences. While napping my daughter and her friend was playing in her room, was quite fun for them because they where laughing and playing and I had a hard time to fall asleep so I thought why don´t I just try some OBE. The first thing that came to mind was to do the Robert Monroe technique, doing the rolling out of the sofa. While thinking that I suddenly felt that I was getting an OBE experience but I had to try few times because my kid was very loud and my thoughts was also with them to check out if everything was all right, so I popped into my body every few minutes I thought. Whit this experiences I will tell them separately.


First obe experience was  quite nice, I started to have this tingling feeling throughout my body and I just popped out, the feeling was great and I felt very free. I popped into my body.

Second obe was also as the first one but now I did not see anything, I tried to open my eyes but then I remembered that I had to think of seeing, but before I did that I said to myself "clarity now" so I could become more clear in thoughts. I just got to see things around me and then I fell into my physical body again.

Third obe was as above but now I tried to fly, I flew through the skies and suddenly I started to have a lucid dream. It was a rainy day, even if I knew that it was sun outside and clear. My daughter and her friend was playing in the room, then I found out that something happened to the doors. I woke up in my body after that, but I did not want to wake up completely.

Forth obe was quite strange, as above but with out the lucid dream, but I had a hard time to see things around me. Suddenly an image came into mind and it was a face someone strange looking guy. He felt alien to me, someone not from this earth, his face was very human like with eyes, but the head was little bit different like his head was bigger, like he had a bigger brain or something like that. He had painted a blue Y on his face, it was thick and was going from his brows down to his nose and ended at the bottom of his face. He was interested in me and said "You have a quite interested place", I knew that he had been watching me doing obe and as I was doing that he was also watching everything I was seeing, like looking through my eyes. I popped into my body again. I thought that this was quite interesting and said to myself that I would try for the last time to do some obe and see if I could contact this guy again.

The fifth experience was very strange. As above I popped out of my body and started to fly through the skies, then I thought of this guy and wondered where he was from. As I was flying above the skies I noticed a blue water bellow and suddenly I was in the water, it was clear as the air and I could see everything in the water and I was deep. As I noticed that I was in the water I thought to my self that I needed to breathe but I knew somehow that I did not need to breathe, it startled me for a moment and when I was above the water I saw a land I knew that this land was not something from this earth, strange looking. I saw to people waiting for me but I could not see their face. I knew that this was the place where the strange guy was from. I felt that he was saying that this was enough for now and sent me back. I popped into my body and I felt tired of doing obe so I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment