Monday, January 7, 2013

The bubble and the mountain

The past few weeks have been crazy in work and home, because of Christmas and new year, but I did get an OBE experience this week that was amazing.

It started one night I was sleeping and woke up in a dream and I noticed that I was dreaming so I knew that I could use this opportunity to get some OBE experience, as I thought about this I felt my body getting really heavy like it was crushing the bed then suddenly I popped out, but I was not anywhere near my bed but I was on top of a mountain.  I felt like there was some kind of bubble around me but I could not see it. I floated around the mountain wondering what the heck I was doing there. It was dark but not that dark that I could not see, the moon was shining on the mountain so there was some light. As I was thinking about what I was doing there at the mountain I felt like I was two persons talking to each other, one person was saying that I should go to the houses at the end of the mountain and try to get in and do something like a prank, but the other person was saying that it was not rational do to that and was asking the other person why I should go there to do some pranks. But I felt that I had just have to watch myself talking to myself and let something happen with this experience, so I floated automatically to one of the houses and I saw that there where other beings(souls) there in the houses trying to connect with the persons inside, at one moment I was inside one house and I started to try to push things and throw things around, but what ever I did nothing happened. I lost interest in this experience because there was nothing to gain from it so I woke up in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment