Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Isabell

Had this strange dream last night, it was not an obe but just a dream but it felt like I´ve been in this situation before. I was walking with my friend to the golf course but we where not going to play golf.  It was night and we where just going for a late night walk. My friends house was just around the corner and behind the house was just field of grass and ponds. As we walked we saw something in the sky, as we looked closely we saw a glowing light coming from the sky and it was all kinds of colors but one color stood out of the other ones and was white.  It was beautiful to look at and I did not know what it was, I asked my friend if he knew what it was and he said "Yes, they come sometimes".  I looked at him wondered and thought what is he thinking about. I tried to check if I had my phone to take pictures but I did not have my phone so I asked my friend to take a video on his phone and he did. As my friend was starting to record the light came closer and my friend became scared and ran away and had hidden behind a car and was still recording. I just watched the light thinking what it could be.  Suddenly as the light came so close I saw what the light was and it was some kind of UFO, I started to watch myself in third person as I was watching it from the UFO. I was numb and I could not move and blacked out. I woke up in a dark room and saw someone there around me, I looked in the dark corner and saw a being watching me. As I approached the being it became scared of me and backed from me.  I thought maybe I should not scare it and turned around and saw other beings who where friendly but they did not look human, they where small.  I reached out with my hand and one of the beings touched me, I felt it smile, relieved to see someone, maybe it thought it could save it from this agony in this dark place. I knew that I had no idea where I was or what I was going to do. I turned around again and saw this dark being in the corner, I tried to approach it again and then I saw it. (Click more to read more)

It was a girl about 6-7 years old, but she was in pain. I looked at her face and she had red skin like she had sun burn. I asked her who she was and she replied in other language than my own, "I´m Isabell" she said. I asked her where we are and she replied that the others had taken her from her mommy. I started to think how I could we get home, but if I was unable to get her home it would be a good thing to write some information about her, such as her phone and where she lived, remarkably I had an pen and paper and was able to write the information, her phone started with 72 something. Suddenly I was taken away, I remember a flash of snapshots what happened when I was taken away, just some beings looking like aliens. As I returned into this room I was ex-ousted. I lay there unable to move, I thought why did this happen and why do these beings come and take me, why is this room so dirty, beings with this technology so messy. I still thought how could I get this girl away from this place. Somehow I was able to get away from this place with the girl. We stood on a field and few meters away there where a house, I walked with the girl to the house and asked her to go and knock.  I knew that if I would be seen someone would shoot me.  I stood away unseen, from the woman who came into the door. Now I knew that Isabell was safe and I walked away.
I was now back in the same place as I started, with my friend and I asked him about it and he did not remember anything. Now the question is what about the recording on my friends phone! ?

This was my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment