Thursday, August 23, 2012

Quick Nap

Just after running 1/2 marathon in 1hour and 47minutes I started feeling sick in my stomach, but I did not allow this problem take over my victory feeling. A day later I started to feel sick and noticed that I had pain in my sinus, so I thought maybe it is a sinus infection. Me and my body was feeling very drowsy and I just had to take a nap to maybe get more energy.

It was just after noon and I was laying in my bed and as I was falling asleep I felt this vibration electric feeling going through my body and I knew that I was going to have out of body experience.  Suddenly I popped out for a few moments and while out I felt how my body was drowsy and sick and it had some effect while out of body. Then I just snapped to my body and I fell asleep.

This is the first time I have noticed that sickness or drowsiness can have some kind of effect while going out of body.  I really did not feel the physical pain but it was like my energy body knew or somehow got affected  or where aware of the physical pain. I really don´t know how to explain it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment